Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not Alone...


I am so thankful for those that are helping to make this trip happen. Scott has been helping me prepare in so many ways, from flights to culture shock to organizing with the community over there. I couln't begin to think about this trip without his help.

He and Jon have also been helping me out with curriculum. I should hopefully have all my lessons ready to be adapted.

I also met with Rebekah Loews for the first time this week. She has been the Mpigi twice will be coming over for a 4-5 weeks this summer to oversee what is happening at the clinic. I am excited that I will not be the only Mzungu (white person) in the area.

Lastly, Brent White, who has been working in Egypt will be coming down for a couple of weeks to help. He as I will bring Frisbee to Africa, ha!

More to come...

0 Responses: